Sunday, April 13, 2014

Ten Random Stuff About Me....

Well, I saw two blog posts from bloggers (crocheters) I follow who shared ten things about themselves and I decided to go for it and do one myself.

Thank you to Sedie, Yarn Obsession, and to Lorene, Cre8tion Crochet.

So for Day 13 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge, here goes...

1.  I have 4 brothers and 4 sisters.

2. Though I was born in New York, I grew up in St. Croix, USVI and will always consider myself an island girl at heart. 

3. I graduated with an Elementary Education Bachelor of Arts degree but I prefer working with preschool children. 

4. Even though I LOVE reading, I also love watching TV. 

5. Considering that I am scared of doing things that can potentially hurt me, like getting a scrape on my knee or breaking a bone (never done that), I desperately want to go skydiving.

6. I have a very real fear of centipedes. I got bit/stung by one and it was the worst pain I've ever experiences. Yes, worse than childbirth. 

7. I have a very real and irrational fear of zombies. Yet, I still watch The Walking Dead and I love the show.

8. I love meeting people even though I still consider myself shy. 

9. I had a miscarriage in between my second and youngest son. Even though we knew nothing could be done and we would miscarry, the baby stop developing, it was still painful.

10. When I love, I love hard and deep, just ask my husband. 

There you have it. Not that you asked for any of this but I just wanted to share. Enjoy.



/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. :-)